Your Move in Amstelveen
Feitsma Verhuizingen is the specialist when it comes to removals in Amstelveen. We have been active in the moving industry since 1998 and have since moved many individuals and companies in Amstelveen. Moving companies is a profession in itself. One company is not the other and therefore a different approach is often needed. In the meantime, we have moved all types of companies a bit, from large warehouses to care institutions and from freelancers with 1 desk to offices with 500 employees. We are happy to visit you for a free valuation visit.
What we can do for you
- A free tailor-made quote so that you know exactly what it will cost you.
- A free visit from a moving advisor to inform you about the course of your move.
- Free moving boxes on loan that are brought to you and picked up.
- A lightning fast and smooth move in Amstelveen with a smile.
- Only need a moving lift? You can also reserve these with us!
Your private move in Amstelveen
Are you moving to, within or from Amstelveen? Then you’ve come to the right place. Our moving advisor will visit you free of charge to make an estimate of your household effects and can tell you how much equipment is needed to realize your move. How will your private move go?
- You request a quote completely free of charge and without obligation via Whatsapp or our website.
- Our moving advisor will visit you to estimate how many m3 your household effects are.
- You will receive a tailor-made offer.
- After approval, you will receive moving boxes on loan. These don’t incur any additional costs and you get as many as you need.
- Your move in Amstelveen will take place according to the schedule and you will have moved to your new home within a few hours.
- The moving boxes will be picked up again after unpacking at a time of your choice.
Amstelveen’s moving elite is at your service for your company relocation
You have also come to the right place for a relocation of your company at Feitsma. Have you been given the opportunity to expand or are you going to work at a new location? Feitsma removals has the best for your company relocation. When you move with your company, it is essential that your company remains running and that your employees suffer as little as possible from this. Feitsma removals works extremely quickly and efficiently, so that the move runs smoothly and flawlessly. The proof? Feel free to take a look at our reviews!
Well insured during the relocation of your company in Amstelveen
An accident is in a small corner, a very, very small corner at Feitsma Verhuizingen. Despite the fact that our people handle your belongings very carefully, occasionally something can be damaged during the relocation of your company in Amstelveen. Fortunately, we are well insured.
The inventory of your company is insured up to € 100,000 per car load during the move. In general, this covers the load, but if a very expensive art collection is moved, we can always increase the insured value.
Schedule an appointment with our advisor for your company relocation in Amstelveen
Almost no company relocation in Amstelveen is the same. One company has a large warehouse with racks that have to be dismantled and assembled, the other company has designer furniture and the next company has 2 km of archives to pack. It is good for both us and our customers to know in advance what exactly needs to be done during the move. Our advisor will be happy to visit you first to make an inventory of the work and to determine the volume of the household effects to be moved. You can also contact him with all your relocation questions. Don’t make it too easy for him during this conversation, this keeps his work a bit interesting. Within 2 working days you will receive a detailed quote for your company relocation in Amstelveen.
Frequently Asked Questions
- put something soft on the bottom of the box, such as tea towels or kitchen towels.
- wrap plates in wrapping paper and place on side in box
- very fragile plates should be wrapped in paper individually, miner breakable plates can be wrapped in paper per 4 or 6 pieces
- place glasses upright in the box
- something soft again above the layer with plates and/or glasses and on top some lighter, less fragile items, such as cups
No, this is not possible. The refrigerator must first be turned off for a number of hours, so that the coolant can sink again. With older models, it is wise to let the refrigerator rest for about 12 hours before use. With more modern refrigerators, 3 hours is enough.
- In a home exchange, good communication during and prior to the move is important.
- The intention is that both houses are empty at the same time and that the trucks cross each other on the way.
- Take into account the volume of both contents and the difficulty of loading.
- If 1 household effects is larger than the other or the distance to the house is greater, or at the end of the gallery, etc., it is useful that the moving team of the larger household effects starts earlier or is larger.