Request for quotation
Do you want to move?
Do you want to move? Don't be held back by the idea that you may not have enough time or because you don't want the stress that it brings.
Moving with the best movers in Haarlem may be cheaper than you think. You can request a quote very easily and quickly on this page. You can do that with the link to your Funda profile.
When you fill in the request form below, you will receive a non-binding quote within one working day. Then you immediately know where you stand.
What can you expect from us?
Feitsma removals is an old family business with a lot of experience. However, this does not mean that our way of working is old-fashioned, on the contrary! Our working method is efficient and precise and we work with modern equipment. This is what you can expect from us when we work together:
- Fast processing of your quotation request.
- A personal treatment from start to finish.
- An appointment with our relocation advisor so that your move goes smoothly.
- Friendly and professional movers.
- Free moving boxes and wrapping paper on loan.
- A private moving lift if required.
Frequently Asked Questions:
The cost of a move depends on a number of factors:
- The difficulty of the household effects to be moved. Moving a concert grand will incur additional costs.
- The type of house (a move to a bungalow is cheaper than to a house at the end of the gallery on the 10th floor)
- The volume (number of m3) of the household effects
- The distance between the old and the new home
- The rate for a move of 40 m3 (average household effects of a family with 2 children) from a single-family home to a single-family home in the same neighborhood is around €2000,00 incl VAT.
- The rate for a relocation of 20 m3 (average household household effects) from an apartment to an apartment in the same area is around € 950,00 incl VAT
A box of encyclopedias easily weighs 60 kg. For the sake of beauty, this is a bit too heavy for your movers. The current health and safety standard is a maximum of 23 kg. So don't make your boxes too heavy. Fill a box, for example, half with books and the other half with lighter items.
- If you have large houseplants and you want to move them, first try to stabilize the plant. This can be done by fixing the plant to a stick.
- Plants with a lot of leaves can be sealed with shrink film, so that the plant is easier to handle.
- Never transport the plants to the truck when it is freezing, a short exposure to frost can kill your plant.
- Make sure that the plant is fixed during transport, for example by clamping it between boxes.
- put something soft on the bottom of the box, such as tea towels or kitchen towels.
- wrap plates in wrapping paper and place on side in box
- very fragile plates should be wrapped in paper individually, miner breakable plates can be wrapped in paper per 4 or 6 pieces
- place glasses upright in the box
- something soft above the layer with plates and/or glasses and on top some lighter, less breakable items, such as cups