This privacy statement applies to all privacy-sensitive information or personal data that you provide to us, for example via a registration form, contact form or orders you place. We attach great importance to the privacy of our customers and therefore take the greatest possible care in handling and protecting personal data. We process data in accordance with the conditions set out in the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Feitsma Verhuizingen is responsible within the meaning of the GDPR with regard to the processing of your personal data. This means that only we determine which personal data is processed, for what purpose and in what way. We are responsible for ensuring that your personal data is processed in a proper and careful manner in accordance with the GDPR. In this privacy statement we explain which data we process and for what purposes they are used.
Overview personal data
Below you will find an overview of the personal data that we process:• First and last name
- Address data
- Phone number
- E-mail address
- IP address of a website visitor
Purpose and principles of processing personal data
By agreeing to this privacy statement, you give explicit permission within the meaning of Article 6 paragraph 1 sub a of the GDPR for the processing of your personal data for the purposes mentioned below. You can revoke this consent at any time. However, if you do not provide us with certain data or do not have us process it, we may not be able to serve you properly.
If you have not given us explicit permission for the processing of your personal data or if you have withdrawn this permission, Article 6 paragraph 1 sub b, sub c and/or sub f of the GDPR may apply to the processing of your personal data. . Processing of your personal data can in that case take place without your permission, provided this is necessary for the execution of an agreement to which you are a party, or is necessary for the representation of the legitimate interests of M&M Verhuizingen. In addition, we may have a legal obligation to process your personal data.
We process your personal data for the following purposes:• Sending our newsletter and/or advertising brochure
- To be able to call or e-mail you if this is necessary for the execution of our services
- Informing you about changes to our services and products
- To deliver goods and services to you
We do not store your personal data for longer than is strictly necessary to achieve the purposes for which your data is collected.
Provision to third parties
We may share your personal data with third parties if this is compatible with the purposes mentioned above. Disclosure to third parties may be necessary for the execution of the agreement that we conclude with you, necessary for the representation of a legitimate interest of us, or necessary to comply with any legal obligation that rests on us. We conclude a processing agreement with companies that process your data on our behalf to ensure the same level of security and confidentiality of your data. We remain responsible for these processing operations. Apart from the foregoing situations, we will only provide your personal data to other third parties with your explicit permission.
We may use your personal data for commercial purposes, for example to provide you with further information about our services or relevant products or services of carefully selected organizations. In that case you will only be informed at the e-mail address you registered. If you do not wish to receive information about relevant products or services, you can simply indicate this by clicking on “unsubscribe” in the email you received.
Your personal data is also used by us for market research and the optimization of our services. In that context, your personal data is anonymised and can therefore no longer be traced back to you.
Your data will not be sold or shared with third parties for commercial purposes, unless you give explicit permission for this.
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer, tablet or smartphone when you first visit this website. You can opt out of these cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser.
We use the following cookies:
• Functional cookies: these are cookies that are necessary for the technical operation of the website and your ease of use. They ensure that the website works properly and, for example, remember your preferred settings. We can also optimize our website with this. These are analytical cookies that do not infringe on your privacy for which we do not require your prior consent.
• Tracking cookies: we place cookies that track your surfing behavior so that we can offer customized content and advertisements. On your first visit to our website, we already informed you about these cookies and asked for permission to place them. You can opt out of cookies by setting your internet browser so that it no longer stores cookies. In addition, you can also delete all information that has previously been stored via the settings of your browser.
• Google Analytics: cookies are placed on this website from the American company Google, as part of the “Analytics” service. M&M Verhuizingen uses this service to receive reports on how the website is used and to measure its quality and effectiveness. We use Google Analytics in the manner prescribed by the Dutch Data Protection Authority to be able to fall under the exception in the cookie law, which means that we do not need your prior consent for the use of Google Analytics.
View, correct or delete
You have the right to view, correct or delete your personal data. In addition, you have the right to withdraw your consent to the data processing or to object to the processing of your personal data. You have the right to data portability (‘data portability’) if we have digital personal data that we either process with your consent or process to perform an agreement that we have concluded with you.
This means that you can submit a request to us to send the digital personal data that we store about you in a readable computer file to you or another organization mentioned by you.
You can send a request for inspection, correction, deletion, data transfer of your personal data or request for withdrawal of your consent or objection to the processing of your personal data to [email protected]
To ensure that the request for access has been made by you, we ask you to send a copy of your proof of identity with the request. Make your passport photo, MRZ (machine readable zone, the strip with numbers at the bottom of the passport), passport number and Citizen Service Number (BSN) black in this copy. This is to protect your privacy. We will respond to your request as soon as possible, but within four weeks.
We would also like to point out that you have the option to file a complaint with the national supervisory authority, the Dutch Data Protection Authority.
We take the protection of your data seriously and take appropriate measures to prevent misuse, loss, unauthorized access, unwanted disclosure and unauthorized modification. If you have the impression that your data is not properly secured or there are indications of misuse, please contact our customer service or via [email protected]