Are you moving in the Zaanstreek?
Are you moving with you in Zaanstad? Then you have come to the right place at M&M Removals. Since 1998 we take care of daily removals in the region. Assendelft, Oostzaan, Nauerna and Westzaan, we know all the streets like the back of our hand. In addition to understanding our profession like no other, we also ensure that your moving day is a pleasant day. You will see that once we come to move, the stress was actually not necessary at all.
- Your move will go smoothly and carefully.
- We have a lot of knowledge and experience in the Zaan region.
- Requesting a quote is always free of charge with us.
- Every move is personal and tailor-made.
Real Zaan Movers !
What heroes, those movers of ours. With a smile they are always ready to bring your move in Zaanstad to a successful conclusion. We are very proud of our movers. Each and every one cut from the right wood. Moving cannons, movingguru’s and moving grandmasters all work at Feitsma and they go out every day to a new, very satisfied customer. Do you also want to be such a satisfied customer? Then request a quote quickly and we will be happy to visit you for a free valuation visit.
Insured moving in Zaanstad
Your move in Zaanstad is in good hands with Feitsma removals. But even from these good hands, something can fall a very few times. It’s human work and even our moving heroes sometimes make a mistake. Then it is nice to know that you are well insured.
During the move, the contents of your company are insured up to € 100,000 per car load. This amount is almost always sufficient, but if the value of the household effects exceeds this amount, it is of course always possible to increase the insured value.
Are you going to move your company to, inside or out of Zaanstad? No problem. In the case of a company relocation, it is essential that the company remains running during the move and that the staff is hindered as little as possible by the move. At Feitsma removals we understand this all too well and that is why we pay extra attention to this. This way we ensure that your company does not notice this move and it runs smoothly and quickly.
Schedule an appointment with our advisor for your move in the Zaanstreek
Every move in the Zaanstreek is different. And fortunately, that keeps our profession interesting. Our advisor also enjoys this every time. For him, there is nothing more beautiful than moving. He therefore loves nothing more than to visit you to view the moving situation, to make an estimate of the volume of your household effects and to discuss the moving work with you. So make an appointment with him quickly to make your quote.
Moving company in Zaanstad with moving lift
Are you looking for a reliable moving company in Zaanstad with a moving lift? Then this is your lucky day. We have moving lifts that reach up to the 7th floor. We also have handy elevators that we can build on site, for example in a backyard or in an alley. A moving lift works quickly and safely. In general, a lot faster than with an indoor lift in the building. We also do not cause any inconvenience to your fellow residents in this way. The price is not too bad for most people. We are happy to make an all in price for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
The cost of a move depends on a number of factors:
- The degree of difficulty of the contents to be moved. Moving a concert grand piano will incur additional costs.
- The type of property (a move to a bungalow is cheaper than to a house at the end of the gallery at 10 high)
- The volume (number of m3) of the contents
- The distance between the old and the new home
- The rate for a move of 40 m3 (average household effects of family with 2 children) from a single-family house to a single-family house in the same neighborhood, is around € 2000 incl VAT.
- The rate for a move of 20 m3 (avg. household effects single) from an apartment to an apartment in the same neighborhood is around € 1000.00 incl VAT
When packing your bookcase, keep in mind the fact that books are quite heavy. So preferably not to fill an entire box with encyclopedias. There are special book boxes on the market. These are half the size of a standard moving box. If you only have normal moving boxes, it is best to fill half the box with books and the other half with lighter items.
When you move, it is important to know how much furniture you have. Household effects are measured in cubic meters and this is how much volume your household effects are:
Every household effects are different. One person has 100m3 in a flat on his own, the other with the five of them only 20 m3 in a villa. Below are some averages:
- average household effects family with 2 children: 40 /45 m3
- average household effects couple without children: 25/ 30 m3
- average household effects single: 15/ 20 m3