Feitsma company relocation in Haarlem and surroundings
In the past 90 years, Feitsma Verhuizingen has provided many company removals in Haarlem. When we started moving, Droste was just making his first bars of chocolate and Hendrik Figee had just finished his steam engine. On this page you will find more information about Feitsma company removals in Haarlem and the surrounding area.
Business relocation in Haarlem
If your company is moving in the Haarlem region, you have come to the right place at Feitsma. We would be happy to visit you for a no-obligation appraisal visit. Depending on the size of your company, this visit will take 30 to 60 minutes. We discuss what work needs to be performed and in what time frame we can do this for you. We often move companies at the weekend so that the work is disrupted as little as possible by the move.
Moving Archive + library
If we’d read all the books we’ve moved, we probably wouldn’t have been a mover anymore, but a historian. Over the years, Feitsma has moved many archives and libraries. Specialist and meticulous work that we, now with glasses, are happy to take off your hands.
- Quick and easy quote
- Professional and careful movers
- Modern equipment
- Free consultation with our moving expert
- Free moving boxes on loan
School relocation Haarlem and surroundings
You can also contact Feitsma Verhuizingen for the relocation of your school in the Haarlem region. We are happy to relocate small primary schools and large school communities. Call us for a no-obligation appraisal visit.
A warehouse move is often a logistical challenge. We would be happy to do this with you. We think along with you to ensure that your business process is inconvenienced as little as possible by the relocation. Of course we can take care of the disassembly and assembly of your storage racks and other warehouse equipment. Our relocation advisor will be happy to inform you about the possibilities.
Frequently Asked Questions
- put something soft on the bottom of the box, such as tea towels or kitchen towels.
- wrap plates in wrapping paper and place on side in box
- very fragile plates should be wrapped in paper individually, miner breakable plates can be wrapped in paper per 4 or 6 pieces
- place glasses upright in the box
- something soft again above the layer with plates and/or glasses and on top some lighter, less fragile items, such as cups
No, this is not possible. The refrigerator must first be turned off for a few hours, so that the coolant can settle again. With older models, it is wise to let the refrigerator rest for about 12 hours before use. With more modern refrigerators, 3 hours is sufficient.
- Good communication during and prior to the move is important in a home exchange.
- The intention is that both houses are empty at the same time and that the trucks cross each other on the way.
- Take into account the volume of both household effects and the difficulty of loading.
- If 1 household is larger than the others or the distance to the house is greater, or at the end of the gallery, etc., it is useful that the removal team of the larger household effects starts earlier or is larger.