Are you moving to Heemstede?
Feitsma removals has been active in Heemstede since 1927. So you can assume that we have a lot of experience. So if you have a 2-room apartment or a villa, we will make sure that your move goes smoothly. Request a free quote now easily and quickly via the button below.
The best movers are ready for your move in Heemstede
Moving is really a profession. And at Feitsma, the art of moving from generation to generation has been passed on since 1927. Fortunately, something has changed over the years. We started by moving wooden boxes, which were already heavy without content. Nowadays, the profession with moving lifts and other useful tools has become a bit easier. But we still understand the moving profession like no other.
- Request a quote now quickly and without obligation
- Get free expert advice
- guaranteed excellent service
Moving company in Heemstede with moving lift
Rent a moving lift? As a modern moving company in Heemstede, we naturally have several moving lifts. This makes it possible to move your belongings in an easy way through the window or through the balcony to the 8th floor. Our largest moving lift is on a car, reaches to the 8th floor and can lift 400 kg. This allows us to transport a concert grand piano to the top without any problems. We also have smaller lifts that you can build in difficult places, for example in a garden or narrow alley. So we can assure you that we can easily and quickly get all your stuff upstairs in your new home.
Schedule an appointment with our advisor for your move in Heemstede
Because no move in Heemstede is the same, our moving advisor will be happy to visit you. He makes an estimate of the number of cubic meters of the contents to be moved and discusses with you what work may be carried out. The visit takes about half an hour and is of course free of charge and without obligation.
Free quote for our moving service in Heemstede
You can also request a quote via Whatsapp. At the bottom right of this page is a green icon. If you click on this, you will have an immediate connection. The fastest way to obtain a quote is to send photos or videos of the contents to be moved via Whatsapp. Also like the old and new address. And, what kind of home you live in now and where you are moving to. Then you will generally receive a quote from us within a few hours.
Moving company Feitsma Haarlem, your moving service in Heemstede
When you move with Feitsma removals, a professional will always visit you who estimates the contents of the contents for you. This is the average household effects per family composition:
- average household effects family with 2 children: 40 /45 m3
- average household effects couple without children: 25/ 30 m3
- average household effects single: 15/ 20 m3
The cost of a move depends on a number of factors:
- The degree of difficulty of the contents to be moved. Moving a concert grand piano will incur additional costs.
- The type of property (a move to a bungalow is cheaper than to a house at the end of the gallery at 10 high)
- The volume (number of m3) of the contents
- The distance between the old and the new home
- The rate for a move of 40 m3 (average household effects of family with 2 children) from a single-family home to a single-family home in the same neighborhood, is around € 1900.00 incl VAT.
- The rate for a move of 20 m3 (avg. household effects single) from an apartment to an apartment in the same neighborhood is around € 950.00 incl VAT
A box of encyclopedias can easily weigh 60 kg. For the good, this is a bit too heavy for your movers. The current occupational health and safety standard is a maximum of 23 kg. So don’t make your boxes too heavy. For example, fill half a box with books and the other half with lighter items.
When packing your tableware, please take the following guidelines into account:
- place something soft on the bottom of the box, such as tea towels or kitchen towels.
- wrap plates in wrapping paper and place them on the side in the box
- very fragile plates must be wrapped in paper per piece, miner fragile plates can be wrapped in paper per 4 or 6 pieces
- place glasses upright in the box
- above the layer with plates and / or glasses again something soft and on top some lighter less fragile items, such as cups